As you may know Governor Greg Abbott has lifted the mask mandate for the state of Texas. However, the Texas state board requires us to follow CDC guidelines, so Katy Kids Dentist is still requiring our families to wear a mask upon entry. We will continue with the following precautions:
- We request that only children with appointments come to the office,
- That only one caregiver/parent accompany that child/children, and
- Face coverings must be worn upon entering the office.
- You will be asked to use our hand sanitizer,
- You will be given a Covid-19 questionnaire, and
- You will have your temperature taken along with your child.
- You may wait in your car if you prefer after checking in.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing. This might mean that you are offered slightly limited options for scheduling your appointments.
At Katy Kids Dentist our primary concern is the health and safety of our patients and staff. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 281-392-3333.
Katy Kids Dentist