Dear Katy Kids Dentist Family,
We hope you and your family are all doing well during these difficult times. Our Community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are happy to be back seeing your smiling faces.
As of May 11th, we were able to start seeing patients again. We have made some physical improvements to the office. We have beautified our x-ray room and have added a second waiting room for our orthodontic patients. This will help with social distancing recommendations. We have also added several clear screens to our transaction areas. You may see that we will no longer offer magazines, children’s video games and other items which cannot be properly disinfected. We have also professionally fogged our office with Razor 5 which is done every 90 days.
As you have surely seen during your visits to our office, infection control has always been top priority for our practice. Our strict processes have consistently made the care you receive both safe and comfortable.
When it is time for your next appointment, you may see some changes along with our already strict infection control protocols. In compliance with the recommendations for public safety,
- We request that only children that have appointments come to the office.
- We also ask that only one caregiver/parent accompany that child/children.
- Face coverings must be worn upon entering the office.
- You will be asked to use our hand sanitizer.
- You will be given a Covid-19 questionnaire.
- You will have your temperature taken along with your child.
- You may wait in your car if you prefer after checking in.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing. This might mean that you are offered slightly limited options for scheduling your appointments.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 281-392-3333.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends in the safest way possible.
Katy Kids Dentist Team